Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday in Malibu



Most of you know the place, and many of you were just there recently. Today I took a day trip up to "Pep", in 'da BU, with my good friends Katy and John and their cute little kids to visit with some good lifelong friends. We had a great, fun time hanging out in the sun, eating "John's Garden" and making a mandatory stop at Malibu "Yo" on the way home. It was so great just to hang out with old friends with whom I'm totally comfortable and to catch up. I ran into another friend who was roomate's with me at Pepperdine, and of course we stopped into the bookstore for some souveneirs (sp?). It was a little hazy but still beautiful. I can't believe I went to school there. It seems so long ago. I'm just thankful for this time God's given me to relax and enjoy the time with friends. Hoping you all are having a great day. More tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Same here.
    Enjoy your time with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! so glad you are having time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete