Monday, May 22, 2006

We are family!





I had a wonderful time with my "tied for first" family tonight! Layla showed us the wonderful "Kareoke" (sp?) channel on their cable, and we sang and danced for at least an hour. Layla also modeled for us what she'll wear to school tomorrow for "80's Day". Like, totally rad, dude. This family has been key in my life for about 5 or 6 years now. They let me crash (and sometimes burn) at their house at least once a week when I was working in Watts. Their home was a safe, peaceful haven away from all the stress. They are an incredibly spiritual and hilarious family. Darnell isn't in the picture cuz he didn't show up. but we forgive him for that.

1 comment:

  1. what a great family they are and you are blessed to be a part of them. Love the 80's outfit!! kinda scary that I used to think that was so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete