Thursday, May 25, 2006

The special Shaw's


Dean and Kelly needed a "nanny" and I needed a job! We became friends about a year and a half ago and God brought us together in perfect timing. I loved watching their first daughter Sydney just two days a week for about 6 months. Two days wasn't enough. It was my favorite job. Sydney and I would go to the park, dance hip hop, read, watch Sesame Street and Thomas the Tank Engine, play with the dog, Sunny. I have missed them and last night I got to meet new little brother! Thanks to Dean and Kelly for being such great support and encouragement! They are a super family and I had a lot of fun going out to dinner with them last night!

1 comment:

  1. I am not amazed that you have lots of friends, being the great person you are...but didn't realize how much or many til you came home to visit! I remember you telling me about sydney before and how much fun you had with her. Glad you got to see them.

    ReplyDelete