Thursday, May 11, 2006

thusday

yes, and it really is! I´m on my lunch break and havn´t really been able to talk all day. Idon´t know what I have but I have a sore throat , so I´ve been writing notes on the board to my students all day. It works really well, actually and they still do theri work. They are such good kids.
We also practiced more for the Mother´s Day Celebration that is tomorrow and they look really good. I´m so excited! It is so fun.
I am bummed becasue today some friends from Baxter were all getting together for dinner, but now since I´m sick, I can´t go.

This is just a short lunch time blog.
God is good, all the time!
Have a happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel Speaks! I have to try and coach a bunch of little ones with out a voice sometimes and it can be a pain. The good news is that your kids are all really good. What a blessing! Hope you feel better!
    love Ya Much!
    Livy

    ReplyDelete