Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Tuesday's with Laura



Today was a special day! Tuesday...I spent time with my mom and my good friend Laura Heida. Laura heida and I went to Ruby's Diner, where I ate so much I got sick, no really. It's on my list of places to go while I'm visiting home, and I just got a little too excited! Then, we went to Trader Joe's, my favorite trader, and bought bread, cheese, and a mighty fine wine which we painstakingly picked out with great care, advice from a joe's worker. Then we watched her Rain Man bootleg she bought in China for a dollar, and it worked perfectly. she and I had never seen it. It's long, but a great movie!

Well, that was pretty much my day. Not as exciting as in Honduras, well, not for you guys reading this.

1 comment:

  1. sorry you got sick!! Sounds like the 2 laura's had a great time together and I am sure there was lots of giggling!!!

    ReplyDelete