Monday, May 22, 2006

My blonde buddies



My great friend Jamie got to come down this past weekend. We had good times in Watts, working together there for 2 years. We reminisced a lot during her visit here, visiting old friends in 'da 'hood. We went to the LB Aquarium with my sister Glenda and her family, and she helped me a lot with my presentation at church on Sunday. Her visit was much too short. She is a superstar friend for life.

Here she is with our friend Linda who also worked in Watts with us. We went to eat burritos at the best burrito place I've ever been to, La Carreta in Los Angeles. Her husband John and their kids also came. Thank God for the blessing of friendships!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed spending time with you and Jamie on Saturday and so glad that you are getting to spend time with all of your friends while you are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed spending time with you and Jamie on Saturday and so glad that you are getting to spend time with all of your friends while you are here.

    ReplyDelete