Monday, May 22, 2006

Mis sobrinos!



Here are my beautiful and well-behaved niece and nephew, Marcus and Shelby. They got a day off of school to spend with me! Now I am their favorite aunt, sorry Mary and Amy.

We wanted to go to the beach but it rained most of the night last night and was still overcast when we finally got out of bed at 10 this morning, so we had brunch, went to Tar-jay, where we bought this board game(sorry, I still can't remember the name, some funky weird space type name), and later we went to the theater and saw the movie "Over the Hedge". It was pretty good.

My time with them was also too short. they are such great, fun, and funny people and I loved being with them, and I know they enjoyed not going to school!

1 comment:

  1. awww they must have a great Mom to let them take the day off to spend with their aunt!!

    ReplyDelete