Thursday, May 04, 2006

For my sister Glenda

It's 10:35 pm and I'm writing from my house! One of the girls staying with us has a laptop that gets internet. My laptop has wireless but for some reason only Yahoo Messenger works, but not the internet. Weird. So because I love my sister so much I will blog. I've been super busy this week and not any life shattering things have gone on. Tongith and last night I spent about 3 hours making lesson plans for when I have a sub, when I'm in the states. So tedious and tiring! The other day I went to visit a friend in baxter and she and some other married women students were selling things to a group on a week mission trip. I bought a lot of stuff, way more than I expected! It was fun. Today I had to have a break during lunch away from my classes, so i went outside to relax. My fourth graders were punished upstairs and no one was watching them and I knew I should've beeen with them but I was sooooooooooooo exhausted! Today we got another bunk bed, so that's 2 bunks in our guest room. Cool! Tomorrow is Friday! Hooray!
Sorry this isn't much but I gotta get to bed.
Sweet dreams everyone!

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks wo wa. Sounds like you are set up for the summer renters visiting baxter. I would love to come and visit some day. I bet it is beautiful there and your house looks really nice.
    Thanks for bloggin!
    Love you!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and see ya on the 20th!! YAHOOO!!!

    ReplyDelete