Monday, May 08, 2006

61st Anniversary of end of WWII

My weekend was pretty wonderful!
Friday after noon Beto and I had a meeting with some other leaders of the church. Afterwards we went to the mall for pizza and i saw a group of my high schoolers there. They were meeting up to go to "Playland Park", which is our version of a small fair with portable roller coasters, but they call it "Six Flags". Beto and I went Saturday night. It was a pretty fun place.
Amber and I found out this weekend that to pay our phone bill we have to go to the bank and give them our number, then pay the amount there. Well, we never knew! Our water and electric bill come to the house, so we were always waiting for it. Our phone line is from our neighbor, so we figured he was paying it becasue maybe it's not so much, or becasue we're sharing it. So today I, with fear and trembling, will approach the bank, expecting to have to take out another loan or use my life's savings. Hopefully they didn't give away our number to someone else.
Today it's sooo hot! My kids were almost falling asleep in class at 11am! But I only have 4 4th graders today, so it's not too bad.

Happy Monday, and V-E Day *we learned that in History class today*

2 comments:

  1. Sure hope the phone bill works out. How do cell phone work in Honduras as far as the service is concerned?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pizza and rides sound great!! Kids are looking forward to going to the beach when you get here, I think Mom already "penciled" it onto your schedule!!

    ReplyDelete