Friday, May 19, 2006

Thusday at home




This is what I got when i "googled" Ed (girl picture) and Sylvia heida. Looks like Ed's name really is German. I had to see it to believe it. I don't know about Ed. He looks pretty good!

Tonight they, Laura, and Sylvia's sister Cindy came over for dinner and of course thousands of laughs. I really wanted to put a picture of Sylvia herself on here since it would be a good prank for the queen of jokes, but I regretfully didn't take any pictures of them tonight. and since my computer is in the States for the first time, I don't have any pictures of her archived on my computer.

anywho, their visit was of course the highlight of my day. Mom fixed a scrumptious meat and potatoes crockpot meal, and Laura and I enjoyed an after dinner walk together, during which the whole time our mother's thought we were in my room in the back of the house the whole 20 minutes.

The majority of my day was spent thinking and trying to work on getting all the paperwork together for my residency of Honduras and Beto's VISA, so hopefully he can come visit us in December. Please continue to pray for the process of both, as we have to have so much of just the right paperwork. It's overwhelming and I don't know where to start! But it's a long process.

Thanks for all your support!

1 comment: