Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Kingsley's eat Kabuki


Here we are in Kabuki at Howard Hughes Ctr. Rona and her son Aron I met about 5 or so years ago when I first started working at Culver. I lived with them and Rona's husband, Sherwood. He had to work, or some foreign concept like that today so he couldnt join us. They are a great, fun family and have done a lot for me and given me a lot of love since I've known them. Rona and my mom have become good friends. It has been so good to see someone different each day, and feel like I'm with family when I'm with friends, and like I'm with friends when with family. Thanks Rona and Aron. It was fun to be with you guys today!

2 comments:

  1. looks like great fun! now get your butt over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura for coming up to visit us! We had a wonderful time with you and Jamie. BTW, have you missed your red sweater yet? Yup, it's at our house and wants to go home.

    ReplyDelete