Thursday, April 27, 2006

Straight up now tell me!

Just to set the record straight, I was not bashing my roomate. I love her and only meant to emphasize her wonderful efforts at trying to fix the break. I´m also so happy for her for fixing the pipe all by herself, getting rocks and setting them so nicely, buying woodchips and placing them beautifully, and securing hooks outside for our future hammock. She´s also a wonderful cook...fajitas, mmm... and HILARIOUS! I should´ve known that ¨tone¨doesn´t come across so well over the internet. I´m sorry, so sorry. Amber, did I ever tell you you´re my hero? You´re everything I wish I could be. I can fly higher than an eagle, but you are the wind beneath my wings.

2 comments:

  1. I already love Amber and didn't think you dissed her at all!! AMBER YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too little too late. Just watch out when you sleep. :) JK love you so much.

    ReplyDelete