Friday, April 21, 2006

Nothing much

Well, the first week back to school wasn´t bad. Fast, it was. Monday we had classes only until noon. Tuesday I drove with four friends to the border of El Salvador, which is about a 3 hour drive, to get our Visa´s stamped. We stood in line for 3 hours total, then drove back. Technically we stood in line to ¨leave¨Honduras, then had to stand in another line to ënter¨El Salvador, then a third line to ¨leave¨El Salvador and finally a line to ënter¨Honduras again, but the last two lines only took about 5 minutes total. There were hundreds of people wanting to leave Honduras. NO comment...
Wednesday I was ¨shadowed¨by the sub who will fill in for me while I´m in the states. She´s really nice, competent, and the kids have no complaints, which is a miracle, so I feel a lot better about that now. Yesterday I ¨forgot¨to have coffee. I must of been smoking something! So my ¨must have coffee¨headache set in around noon. And today being Friday, I was really stressed. My kids in 4th grade were so hyper. REally it only takes one of 6 to get under my skin, but I gotta love em.
Thanks for your prayers. Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

  1. We waited to get back from t.j. once for 2 hours, it was awful!! Glad we get to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete