Sunday, April 02, 2006

Snakes, Iguanas, and Turtles...OH MY!!!





Friday the school got to go to a reptile place. There was an aritcle about the place this week in the English paper ¨Hondurasthisweek.com¨

The kids had a great time. Only five in the picture because one didn´t get to go for taking report card grades out of my desk when she thought the german teacher wouldn´t see.

ANywho, pray for me please. I´m having a lot of stress and problems with the same person I´ve written about before and though I love my kids, I´m very tempted to quit at the end of this month and go to LA for an extended visit before starting my new job in the church where Beto´s working. If Beto doesn´t get his Visa. I hope he does but it would just mean a two week stay instead of longer. I don´t want to quit but have so much stress and frustration. I know I´m not the only one on the planet with that. Pray for us. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you, of course I want you to come home and stay longer!! But I do wish that you didn't have to deal with this person. It's a shame that you have to deal with someone difficult when you are trying to do something right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what the situation is but I do know that you're doing a wonderful work. Prayers going up.

    ReplyDelete