Monday, April 17, 2006

Back to school!

Today was quite possibly the easiest day ever at school. Hardly anyone showed up since it was the first day after break. Many people thought we didnt start till tomorrow or were out of town still. It´s hard to return on Easter here. Easter isn´t really celebrated here. There´s more emphasis on Good Friday, but Amber bought me the most beautiful easter basket ever, filled with candy filled eggs. Thanks roomy!
So, with the lack of personage at school our director let us go at noon, and since the men were coming to spray against mosquitos. There sure is a difference today from the holidays when there were no busses or people out. I miss the quiet.
Tomorrow Amber and I have to go to the border of El Salvador with some friends to get out VISA´s stamped. I have to miss school but this time I couldn´t go on a weekend because I would´ve had to have gone alone. Not fun. Every 3 months we have to leave Honduras. This time my date is May 4th, soI thought of coming home then, but I would´ve missed a month of school. No can do! I will be in LA soon, though, and will write more about that once I buy my ticket!
Until next time...blessings to you all

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to give you a special welcome when you arrive at the Heida House!!!! We all love you and can't wait to see you.
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoooo can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete