Tuesday, September 18, 2012

First movie

WestSIIIIDE

"See Bela, this is how you say CHEEESE!"

TICKLE TICKLE!

Just hangin out, talkin



I know it's bad that I have the TV on in the presence of my 2 month old, but Santi and I went to visit yesterday for 5 hours. I had to keep Santi a little occupied. She seemed to really like it, but she was talking and smiling at Santi, a lot!

Please pray for Bela tomorrow. Around 1:30pm she's having another "3-in-1" procedure: another central line placed in her chest, a bone marrow biopsy and liver biopsy.  The central line will hopefully have two tubes this time instead of one, which will be best for her chemo.  Please pray that her biospies don't show anything serious, especially leukemia cells!!! She's doing so well lately. She will have a platelet transfusion tonight so please pray that it will allow her to have the procedure, otherwise there could be too much risk of bleeding.
Thanks so much!

Oh, I almost forgot. Bela gets to start breastfeeding again! We tried today and it didn't go so well. She's a little out of practice. She got frustrated, would'nt latch, and just cried. But we'll keep trying.  I do pray she will remember but if not I'm not going to worry about it. She has plenty of pumped milk waiting for her, so at least she can still get breast milk. AAAAAnnnnndd, she's cutting two teeth already!! Santi did too at this age.   It's all going fast and I'm a little bummed that probably all of her "firsts" this year will happen in the hospital, but at least they will happen and she's getting better! 

1 comment:

  1. She is just so beautiful!!! Praying for her continued good days and that all the results from the "3-in-1" are the best possible! Praising God for his healing so far and for continued strength for sweet Bela and all of you. You are my hero Laura!!! God bless and sending you e-hugs and love. Always in my prayers, Brenda (& Vince)

    ReplyDelete