Saturday, June 03, 2006

The fam!


Here's ALL of us in Laguna Beach for our annual "family reunion". There's 26 of us! When I was small just my parents and my 3 sisters and I would go for the weekend, then about 10 years ago we started going again every Memorial Day Weekend, and since then we've about doubled in size.
I have a ton more pictures that I'll put on another day, but for now I need to go pack. I leave tonight to go back to Honduras.
My time here was awesome, really. This week we had 16 people in my parents house. My sister and her family slept in the backyard in a tent. We all had a blast and stayed up late every night, then didn't sleep in too much because we had so much to do together. Pray for us all as we leave today, my two sisters and their families, one for Africa, another for Florida (they'll be in San Diego until Tuesday morning). Thanks dad and mom for a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

  1. We are so blessed to have such generous and loving parents!! I enjoyed every minute of these last few weeks and so happy that I was able to spend so much time with all my sisters! I pray all have safe trips to their destinations and can't wait to see all of you again!! I love you WoWa

    ReplyDelete