Friday, June 23, 2006

A side story

So last night I take off my old sheets from my bed, all excited to put fresh new sheets on. mmm...one of my favorite things. I get down the new sheets from the closet and all of a sudden there are a ton of tiny black ants (?) on my arm, and then I notice all over the sheets. I'd already thrown the pillow cases onto the bed. When I lifted them up there were 100's of ants all over my pillows! eeewww...I get willy's jsut thinking about it! So I quickly gather up all my sheets and RUN out the door to shake them out outside. This whole time I'm screaming and causing all kind of rucus in the house. I HATE ants! They don't scare my or gross me out like roaches, I just hate them! really, why are they on earth? They don't eat bad bugs, do they? Anywho, I finally determined that ants must have laid eggs, or nests?, in the sheets outside on the clothesline, then it POPPED in the closet, because they weren't in the closet itself or on anything else, just in those sheets. I did sleep in them last night though so all is well. Maybe I'll have to start ironing my sheets now. eewww...

2 comments:

  1. This is why Mary's housekeeper in Africa irons EVERYTHING after the clothes have hung on the line. The heat of the iron kills any bugs, and/or eggs they have laid. YUUCK!

    ReplyDelete