Friday, June 09, 2006

Have a great Summer, never change!


The last day of school today! Here are some OK shots of some students today. We partied like it was 2099 until 11, then went home early.



Diego didn't want his picture taken...sweetest 8th grader.
Oscar, hilarious 8th grader, and Allan, Diego's 9th grade brother, also sweet
Sary y yo, she's in 5th grade and adorable. She saaaaved us at the Mother's Day performance when one of my students couldn't make it.
My top three students, Raquel, Dereck, and Xavier. It was difficult to get Dereck to take a picture until I handed him his award. He's a little intoxicated with excitement.
Bladimir and I, a 7th grader. super smart, respectful, and a joy to be around.
My 4th grade posse. After I took this, I asked Brandon (yellow shirt), what was wrong. He almost started to cry and said, "I'm really going to miss everybody". I will greatly miss them too!
In the classroom. The other teacher looking person is Miss Marcela who was a Godsend and subbed for me while I was in the States. She ended up subbing this week in 1st grade and we get along great and all the kids love her.
And finally, outside on the "front porch" more or less, receiving awards.

1 comment: