Thursday, August 02, 2007

Carrot Juice, anyone?


So far my time at home has been really nice, a good balance of rest, play, and, well,,, no work! Yes , quite the perfect balance!
One of the things I look forward to when I come to visit is FOOD! Not that we don't have that in La Esperanza, but many of you probably have guessed by now that there's just not the best selection there.
I enjoy the conveniences here...bagged salad, already cut up fruits and veggies, healthy frozen foods, etc.
I have a juicer at home, but of course, to buy it already made is so divine. But alas, I realize that convenient doesn't equal perfect! Here's my friend, Vanna Heida, nicely modeling why I couldn't (sigh) drink my carrot juice when I so wanted to! It must've sat in the sun too long on the truck or something, because it was a thick, slimy, smelly thing! Just a reminder that there's nothing like the real thing, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment