Saturday, January 28, 2006

Cement walls and electric drills do NOT mix!

So I just tried to put up a shelf on the wall, one we’ve owned for about 3 weeks, but we just borrowed an electric drill about 4 days ago. But we’ve found that the drill is too weak for these cement walls, or it’s us. But Amber, who loves to put furniture together, truly my polar opposite, after a couple hours of setting up the right places in the wall to put up my bedroom shelves/closet, couldn’t put up anything because of the walls, and drill. Jesus, at the local Home Depot equivalent, hasn’t been in when we go to ask for him to come put up our shelves. Frankly, I’m getting a little impatient for Jesus to come.
Also note that the picture of my half hanging shelf is in another blog. sure you can find that too

1 comment:

  1. love the comment about being impatient for Jesus to come! At first I thought you were being blasmephous (sp?) when you used his name at the beginning of the sentence HA HA!!

    ReplyDelete