Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hey Everybody.

Well I'm sorely disappointed. I tried the othernight to post, and the connection in the internet went out. Always happens. Tonight there's a great connection but Blogger doesnt want to let me post pictures. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'm so sorry.

Well, I'm doing great! It's been a wonderful life here since I moved in August. I love my job and my apt., the town, the people, etc. I am so amazed at how God has blessed me by being here and that Beto and I can work at the same school and go to the same church which we love. Our Bible study with the youth is still going on. Last week I gave the lesson and it went really well. Our church started a prayer service this week on Tuesdays which is awesome and that means our youth home group moved to Mondays. On Wednesdays we have our "gringo" Bible study in English, which is refreshing, and starting this Thursday I'll be tutoring two firstgraders after school for an hour. We had parent confererances about grades tonight and even though I was against tutoring, I broke down after talking to some parents. Pray that the students will recieve better grades this period. I don't have anything planned on Friday nights nor on Sundays for the sake of all that is good and holy!

I'll be flying in to LA on Dec. 18th late late and i'll be in socal for about 3 weeks! I am so excited! I can't wait to do nothing but have fun with friends, family, bake cookies, help decorate my parent's house and gorge myself on Christmas movies!

I'll try to post more pictures as soon as possible!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are going well. I know you'll enjoy the time home. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Sat, Dec 30th, in the evening. We'll have finger foods and goodies.
    anyone reading this is invited. more later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAHOOOOO I am super de dooper excited about seeing you!! I got IM from Beto yesterday but I wasn't online. I think that he was saying that Laura is a nice lady, but of course that is loosely translated!!! Hugs and kisses!!

    ReplyDelete