Thursday, November 23, 2006

Talent Show



It's so nice to finally be able to blog. Forgive the tardiness of all of these photos and blogs.
Here are some acts that were presented at the
Talent Show night about a month ago. The photo with the students dancing with cowboy hats are my second graders. I didn't teach them any of that, it's a traditional Honduran Dance, but they did a great job! I love those kids!
Life is a lot different here than it was in Tegu. For one thing, it's freezing here! That may be hard to believe seeing that we're living in a tropical coastal country in latin America, but we're the highest city in the country, about the height of Denver. Also, in my class I have 20 kids instead of only 6, so it's a lot more work, but a lot more pleasant and peaceful. I love this small town and the people that I live and work with. We share everything and have eaten a lot of meals together lately. Well, I didnt say much about the talent show. Beto was one of the master of ceremonies and it went really well. I didn't participate. I was in charge of controling the "publico infantil", which literally translates as "infant public". Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment