Thursday, November 23, 2006

My apartment in lights!

Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas everyone! Even though I'm coming home for Christmas this year I couldn't wait to put up lights and decorations so that we could all enjoy them at the apt. complex before we go our separate ways during Christmas break. My apt. isn't on fire. those are the lights from the Christmas tree, and that my curtains are yellow. I don't know if any of you had ever had an experience like this, but we got the lights all put up and THEN plugged them in! HELLO??? Where's your sign?! And of course I only have to tell you that because they didn't work! So we had to go back to the store, which was only like a 5 minute walk and got a better pair for .50 more. The thing about the stores here is that the sales people follow you within like 2 inches of you because of fear of theft, and I can't shop like that people! I get frustrated and can't think and feel like I have to pick somthing fast so as not to bother the help, even if it's something i don't really like, and then i get frustrated because I spend more money than I want on stuff I don't want.But i didnt' do too bad this time and i guess it's better to get help then to not find any like in the States, but I have found a few stores here that don't "bother" me too much.

2 comments:

  1. your house looks great! I can't seem to get in the mood to decorate, but I have all the boxes out in the living room! Maybe tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in the mood before you leave my house on Sunday, I can assure you!

    ReplyDelete