Thursday, August 03, 2006

Today was a great day. First let me tell you that I am writing this standing up on the ladder to a bunkbed in our house. It's the only way I can get a connection right now.
Yesterday, if you're a daily reader you know that 2 new groups came in. I worked with one group who is from Jonesboro(sp?) Ark at Jovenes. yes, we laid more cement. this crew is awesome. They work really hard and work really well together and got a lot done today. It was a lot of fun.
Instead of eating at Baxter, I took a taxi home and cooked dinner here, enjoying a quiet meal alone. Very nice, but so different. This summer has been crazy, crazy fun. Then, I decided to make cookies. I love to bake anything sweet but our oven has been out of commission for awhile. But Amber bought a new grill a couple of weeks ago that can cook pancakes and burgers, at the same time if that's your thing. But tonight I decided to try out choco chip cookies. They turned out flat like pancakes, but the taste was the same.

1 comment:

  1. You did not make cookies on a grill! That is awesome! But I think I would just stick with the dough....best part in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete