Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hiking in the mountains.








this past weekend-week was wonderful! These are from Saturday when Ken and Beto and I walked alllll day! We walked to the school and back, visiting friends on the way. This couple is Honduran and Gringa but met in the States and have been married over 30 years. They moved here to retire but do nothing but work! They have a huge farm with all kinds of fruits and veggies, and pigs, and Stephanie bakes all sorts of desserts to sell in town. It was amazing and we really enjoyed ourselves. Ken is who i met in Burger King and who recruited me for the school.

Beto stayed in town last week and was a huge blessing! He cleaned the apt. and my laundry by hand, cooked, bought stuff to get me settled, food, and took me out to the nicest restaurant in town on Friday night. He went back to Guate. this morning. Please pray for him and God to continue to guide us.

No comments:

Post a Comment