Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Day at Southwest!




Today was the first day of school. We get to our busstop at 7.15 only to find out later today that it came at 7.10. we waited until 8 and had to take a taxi...4 of us teachers! When we reached the bottom of the hill there was the bus waiting for us, but the other 4 busses had to go up slow b-c of the mud, so we were all late today! We had a big thunder rain storm last night. We all had to be pulled up by tractors. The rest of the day went really well. I love my second graders. Ten boys, Ten girls. It only went until noon and we had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Speaks! I am so happy God has sent you to a new location! My prayers and well wishes are with you!

    I was thinking about you and how we missed our "Honduras Reunion" this year :(

    Jose and I are getting married in 16 Days! We wish you could be here! Can you email me your new address so we can mail you an announcement?

    We love you and wish you all the best!
    ~Jose and Olivia

    ReplyDelete