Wednesday, March 08, 2006

what´ssssssssssss hhhappen´???




just some recent pictures of happenings lately. Beto in serious mode and in crazy latino mode. The latter seems to happen much more often. He led singing in church on Sunday and did a very good job.

yesterday we hung out in the local mall and saw this lovely pruned bush on the way as he walked me home. it was a lot funnier in person when he´d jump up from behind like a kid trying to get a glimps into a toy store.

This has been a good week so far. Last saturday I came home around 6 to find Amber reading outside , and it was getting pretty dark. There was no electricity, for whatever reason, so what else did we do but go to the mall, of course! we couldn´t even see each other the house was so dark so there wasn´t anything to do there. we just went to eat. we wanted to see a movie but were too late for the early show, and the late show is too late for us , well, for me really. i´m an old lady.

This week has gone well at school. I may be adding a few more jobs into my schedule. Another teacher where I´m working now knew of an opportunity for good english speakers to teach english to adults at night, Monday through Thursday, and possibly saturday afternoons. i´m thinking about it still because it is very time consuming, along with teaching english on friday afternoons and tutoring at the school on saturday mornings.

Tonight Amber and I are invited to our gringo'missionary friends´house for dinner. how exciting! Hopefully I´ll have pictures of that along with more from my wonderful 4th graders.

Love you and have a wonderful day!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment