Saturday, March 26, 2011

Something about Nothing

Tonight I´m just gunna sit down and write. I don´t have any pictures to put up. I´m not really sure who reads this. Sometimes people come up to me in the States and tell me that they really like my blog and I´m very surprised that I have that many readers.
Usually when I sit down to write a blog I have a lot of pictures that I just put captions to. Sometimes I want to write about something funny or interesting that happened during the day, but when I finally sit down at the computer I think, ¨Naw, nobody will think it´s funny like I think it´s funny. Nobody wants to hear about THAT.  Forget it. ¨But usually what happens is that I just forget. I know something happened, but after a long day and Santi is finally asleep, I just want to veg in front of Facebook or in front of a movie that I´ve already seen a hundred times, so I don´t write.

But recently I came across some writings that I really really like by someone I have a lot in common with, and she just writes about LIFE...everyday stuff...her problems, bad habits, hang ups, joys, errands, frustrations,etc.

And it´s super interesting and entertaining. I sat at the computer for probably like at least four hours today reading through her posts from the past 4 years.  Not that I´m a slow reader but our internet here is sooooooo sloooooooow... I keep a doodle pad next to me now just so I have something to occupy myself while I´m waitin the five minutes for the internet to open, and then another five minutes while the google page opens, and then another five while the site I wanted opens, and then another 10 minutes for Facebook b-c for some reason that page takes the longest.  and a lot of times I get up and go to the bathroom, or change Santi´s diaper, or do laundry, or sweep, or wash dishes, or make some food, and then I get distracted and forget that I left Facebook open on my computer, which is why a lot of times I don´t see that a friend wanted to chat with me until 4 hours later and I am sad b-c they are already off line. Probably because they did everything they had to do online in like 5 minutes!

But anyways, so something funny happened today, with Santi of course, but now I can´t remember. It´s late. I think I´ll go watch ¨Mean Girls¨.

I guess I can get out a blog about something about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment