Monday, October 10, 2005

McDonalds

This will be quick, but I just wanted to share my excitement over McDonalds. Now those who know me well must be thinking ;¨What? Excited about what? noooo¨but yes, I was craving it! I don´t ever eat it in the states unless someone pays me, which has never happened. But I told amber to call me next time she went by there so i could go. Well, next time she called i wasnt hungry, but the next day of course I was craving it. So I called her and she graciously took me. Did I ever tell you you´re my hero?
So we thoroughly stuffed ourselves. RAther, I guess I should speak for myslef.
There´s also free internet access there! Ah, the perks of eating fast food. Now I have even more reason to return! mmm...mmm...

1 comment:

  1. when you come to Laguna we will have to rescue you and take you to In-N-Out Burger for some animal style fries!!!

    ReplyDelete