Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vacation in FL












Here's a few highlights from my trip to Tampa. These are from a Victorian Teahouse we visited. Even the boys liked it...a little bit. They wouldn't dare put on the big hats or feathery boa, but I guess I can't blame 'em. I don't have many pictures actually of anything else but I guess I didn't think that pictures of Target or the mexican restaurant or the coffee shop would be all that interesting for anyone else.

We also went to the beach, a few of us, for an hour or so one day. I loved that! The beaches here are really different than in CA. The sand is so soft and white like we were on a Caribbean island.

4 comments:

  1. I see Lindsay wasn't a fan of the hat or boa as well! That looks like a lot of fun and the beach does look very nice. So glad that Mom was able to come and see all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well . . . HELLO! I, for one, would LOVE to see a picture of Target!!!!!!!! And a mexican restaurant other than my own kitchen?????? YES! YES! I would've LOVED to see a picture. Next time, think of those of us who live out in the boonies of the world!!!!!
    Your sisty ugler, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you made it home! As I was scrolling through the pictures, I was thinking what an awesome house Amy has! Then you let us know it was the Victorian Teahouse! Little do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Greg...I WISH that were my house! Wouldn't I love to live in a Victorian that's also a store! ;)
    Laura, I miss you already and wish we were back at the teahouse with mom!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete