Monday, January 22, 2007

The Table



Here's Beto in the process of making a table for my apt. The finished product is below. Ray S., if you're reading this, the Japanese Choir is on the compu at the time of filming! Thanks!

The table is a much needed thing I've been needing for awhile and I love it! It's so helpful!
Thanks to all who have sent well-wishes. I will get some pics up soon of the ring. Pray for Beto as he's sick with cold and didn't go to school today. We've already had a lot of offers of help. We'll get to print simple invitations for free, a brother from church will provide music and some friends are helping with food. I'm just bumbed we can't dance at the church. Maybe if we just take a few steps outside, technically we wouldn't be IN the church!

2 comments:

  1. wow, great computer desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey~Who's that sexy latin man there?!
    Ooh la la!
    ;) Amos

    ReplyDelete