Saturday, January 20, 2007

It's official!




We're engaged! I'm sorry I can't tell so many of you in person, but this seems to be the best way.
Beto found a nice restaurant in town we'd not been to yet but it was really good. He went ahead of time and told them what he was going to do and ordered 2 nice plates of food and appetizers. Living the high life! He asked me if I wanted to be his wife! Wow, I don't think anyone had ever asked me that before! Then made a nice little speach and the ring is gorgeous. We'll wear them on our right hands because of Beto's accident he can't wear his on his left.
The wedding will be here July 21st and depending on his VISA, we'll have another in Cali in December, TBA.
Blessings to all and thanks for the prayers!

11 comments:

  1. Yahoo! It is about time! :)

    We are so thrilled for you. And you've got to get a close up of that ring...cuz I just can't quite see it in those pics.

    Yeah!!!!!!!!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, was also going to say: MY BABY!!! You are a beautiful, happy couple, and I know you both love the Lord which is the very most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Laura,
    This morning my dad said that you had called. I made a statement, she was probadly calling to let us know she got engaged. Wow!!! YOU DID!!! We all are excited and happy for you. We love you and Beto and are very happy for you. We will be calling you soon!!
    Love you,
    Syl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must withhold all comments until I get to meet Beto in person. How soon can he get to Texas? Before July 21 I hope.

    Love,
    Dino & family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herlichlichen Glückwunsch zur Verlobung

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schweinerei. I forgor a letter. It's Herzlichen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgor ? I meant Forgot. I can't type a word without a typo. It's a good thing I'm using the Anonymous, so Laura will never know who is sending German congradulations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the German stuff! I think Geto looks happier in the picture ... he got quite a catch in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Laura and Beto! We're happy for you! We're looking forward to the wedding in CA in December! John and Linda

    ReplyDelete