Sunday, September 24, 2006

Honduranite Shoutout










I’d like to give a shout out to all my former Honduranite’s out there! I was reminiscing tonight and found some pictures I was busting out loud at. I’ts been four years and a month, just about, since we were there, can you believe it? And of all the people in the group, I thought I’d be the last one to ever come back. Reminds me of our favorite song, “I will never be the same again”. You know I heard that in spanish here awhile back and almost started laughing outloud in church! Hopefully we can all have a reunion in December! So much has changed for all of us! Love you guys and enjoy the pictures! And congrats to D, our second member to finish a tri! you go boyeeeeeeeee!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like the 4th one down on the left. NO ONE looks like a happy camper. Good to hear from you though. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures Laura! We miss you and hope you are doing well at your new job. I will email you. Love you!!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote from that trip. "Allan you are so annoying, your sister was right!"

    ReplyDelete