Thursday, September 07, 2006

A good week

Thanks for your prayers. After the frustrating Monday, the rest of the week went well. I can't believe the week's almost over and that it was Monday that I last wrote! The days are going by a lot faster!
I dreamt about chocolate the other day, so that gives you an idea of what I miss. I'm going to Teguc. next weekend and my list of things to buy is growing. I am sooooooo excited...about Dunkin Donuts, which I didnt'go to that much when I lived there, but it sure is on my list of priorities now! I'll get to stay at my old house for four days because we don't have school the Monday and Tuesday afterwards. What a surprise.
This week was good becasue I'm learning a lot about different ways to teach writing and that's going good. It seems there's not enough time! Tomorrow is shot because we celebrate childrens day, so some time this week was spent getting ready for that.
Well, this blog is a bomb. I had a lot more to write about but of course now that I'm here I can't think of it. Tomorrow I will take pictures of Childrens'Day and put them on later.
Happy friday!

1 comment:

  1. Laura what a trip I have to tell you! Marcus is friends with twins at his school...one he was in choir with in 8th grade and the other twin in football now in 9th grade....tonight was the first football game and WHOA!!! the twins Mom is Lana Hendersons sister!! mom was with us and thought she recognized Steve and then we saw Lana talking to the twins Dad (that I had just introduced Mom to)....turns out....small world...the twins that Marcus has been friends with are the nephews of Lana AND they are the twins that Mom remembers Lana brining to Kings Kamp when they were toddlers!! WEIRD HUH!!!!!!! SMALL WORLD!!! so we hope to see Lana and her family at more football games throughout the year and Marcus sacked 2 players and they won the game 26-0

    ReplyDelete