Saturday, February 06, 2010

Let's see...
Today up at 5;30am with Santi. It just gets earlier and earlier!
After everyone else was up, Beto,Santi and i did a lot of errands.
We went to Home Depot first. We had to buy more rope to tie down our tarp on the roof. I remember now that i got up at 2:30am becuase of my cough and the ceiling in the kitchen was leaking. I felt bad because I had asked Beto to remove the tarp from the skylight to let the sunshine in better. And then Beto felt bad for not putting back the tarp, and then mom felt mom since she got a little mad at us for both of those things!
then we went to the Lkwd. mall to Target. Two stories! I didn't like it b/c I hardly ever go and didn't know where to find the one thing i needed to buy, but I found the baby bottle dept. in about 1 minute. then we went to Michael's where Beto didn't buy any expensive paint but I found some finger paints for Santi. He's a little young still but it was a fun little five minute activity to do with him. maybe next time i won't do it in the afternoon when he's really tired.

I do remember now that mom and I started to day off at 10am getting mani/pedis, and I got my eyebrows waxed for the first time since katy Baucum YATES got married!I havn't felt so female in quite awhile. I think i lost five pounds in eyebrow hair!

After michael's Beto and i got a snack at mcDonald's and went home. The night was a usual...dinner, bath for Santi, bottle to bed, TV and computer.

Tomorrow we all go to church for the first time in a few weeks b/c we all finally feel well! yea! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment