Thursday, May 28, 2009

just pictures

















last week we went to visit the school where i worked in august. my friend is the kinder teacher and her kids wanted to see the baby. it was a lot of fun, especially to see the four year old boys tickling santi's chin and saying, "koochi koochi koo."
last sunday was our last sunday in la esperanza for awhile and we had santiago dedicated and prayed for. it was very special and also our "good-bye" to the church until we return, Lord willing.

don't you love the picture of the moto? that's how we roll.

the last picture is of the church's logo that beto painted on the side of the classroom building. it reads Evangelical Holiness Church of Honduras

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I like the picture of the moto.....however I love all of the others. I don't think Santi is going to fit in the basinett. I think we are going to have to get a crib. Glad you are all safe and sound from the earthquake. See you soon! love you.mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures don't do that baby justice. He is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete