Sunday, April 05, 2009

pictures of the baby!



























Tia Rhonda with Santiago...these are from the first week.



The first bath and first nail cutting! sooo exciting, i know!

a movie with daddy, and thinking...hmmm...

our great old friend miss lindsey came to visit with her mom and with miss corita they came over on my bday! i was very surprised when beto brought home a cake! i rally didn{t think he was going to bring me one since the dr. put me on a bland diet, but i had two peices and enjoyed them very much!
our wonderful friend amber came to visit and help us a tooooooon for the weekend. and she brought a home made sling in which to carry around santiago. thanks amber for cooking, cleaning, and watching santiago so beto and i could have a {date[ at the hospital. hahaha...love you! carrryin around the baby in the sling brought many funny comments from peoploe in the market. first, they made me feel like a sinner for taking the baby outside before being one month. they couldnt beleive it. they also asked me what i was carrying around and some didnt believe it was a baby till i showed them. one told me she thought i had been hit and the sling was like a huge bandage. i was thinking that if my front was that swolen, i certainly wouldnt be at the market! it was a truly unforgettable adventure, and good for me as it was my first time out of the house except for going to the hospital and dr.

3 comments:

  1. that sounds funny and a little weird--your firt outing to the market with Santiago what were they expecting?? guess you showed them something they hadn't seen before with that baby carrier

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is driving me nuts (short trip) as this google deal keeps asking me for the same thing over and oover when i try to send you a omment maybe yoiu see more why i seldom try it hopefully i will get it figured out some day even marcus douldn't help with it wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos. My most favorites are the ones with Beto and Santiago. A Father's love is amazing and it is such a blessing to see how much Santiago is loved by Beto. You are all so blessed. And the blog about the property that was donated to you to build your dream is truly A "God Thing" I am so thankful !!

    ReplyDelete