Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yes, so many blogs, so little time



I go so long without blogging becuase I think...¨Today, nothing really happened. there´s nothing to write about.¨but then I get to the end of a few weeks and think, ¨Wait! I have so much to write about!¨

Here´s a picture I´d like to dedicate to Miss Dani, becasue I can totally hear her cracking up at the Mateo picture. One day the house got very quiet while I was in the kitchen, so after awhile I went to investigate. Our bedroom door was closed and upon opening it Beto´s face pops up with a surprised look on his face like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He had been trying to get a shirt onto Mateo. This was the second one that seemed to stay better. We left it on him for about an hour and then I could see that it was starting to really annoy him. Upon taking it off I realized he had peed on it! Poor guy, what could he do? He couldn´t move the fabric out of the way! So needless to say that was the last time we dressed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment