Monday, September 29, 2008

National Bible Day











Yesteray, Sept.28,(also my sister Glenda´s birthday!) was ¨Dia de la Biblia¨. There was a ¨walk¨ from one end of town to the center. There were lots of floats, for instance the one in the picture with the blue and white baloons represents the fruit of the spirit, and people dressed up as the twelve disciples, and our churched marched, as others did, with banners. The man dressed up in his army uniform is representing the armor of God...he has his sword and shield, etc. It ended in the center where there was a big truck set up for speakers and worship. As Beto says, it´s a great day to show the world that God does exist and even though they may think we´re crazy, we do it as a praise to Jesus, that others may know Him.

1 comment:

  1. Laura, this is a great post on Bible Day. I wonder if you would be interested in putting a few pics of this day on my blog? I would give you credit as a "guest blogger." I missed bible day in Tegu this year. So no pics. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete