Monday, April 16, 2007

Pics of Tampa




A recent quote"


"Miss, I'm brushing with refreshing crystals! mmm!..." a 1st grader as she passed me on her way to the bathroom after lunch to brush...it's standard in schools here.
Here are just a few pics of the fun times we had in Florida. Lindsay strawberry picking, us in the van rocking out to Amy's favorite musack, and Caleb and Seth helping Hope to wave goodbye. So sad! The red-bearded lumberjack type guy in the foreground in the van isn't one of my sister's birth children, but he became my nephew while I was there. Vive the Groh's!


3 comments:

  1. Isn't Hope the most beautiful and nice dog! Yes, Clark became another grandchild while Shelby and I were there. It's so hard to say goodbye isn't it? They are all so much fun, and such nice kids. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that's Seth? I haven't seen or heard from him in ages...

    He's grown...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures and I love Seth's hair (like Will Farrell's!).
    I am so glad that you were able to spend some time with them.
    I have been trying to post all week and finally got through! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete