Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday February 4th

School has been great lately. I am trying not to stress and take one day at a time. Last week some friends and I were talking and they all said what a hard, long week they had, the longest for them yet, and I said it was a super fast week. I'm just enjoying it.
The bookstore is still in the works. IF YOU CAN, I really need lot's of Spanish books, preferably children's paperbacks. My mom already sent my 37 pounds of books, but we'll see when they get here because they had to be sent by boat, or train, I don't know, perhaps by donkey. When I feel I have enough books and we're ready, we'll begin looking for a location. Please keep this in your prayers.
Also please be praying for us as we try to get all the paperwork in order for our wedding here in Honduras, and as we prepare now to apply for Beto's Visa in July/August for him to go to Cali in December. It's difficult and there's a lot of requirements. We're praying that we go with as much as we can to the appointment and that God puts a person with a soft heart prepared by Him there to interview us.

1 comment:

  1. oh and I put in a request today to some guys from work to see if they have any spanish childrens paperbacks! I am working on it.

    ReplyDelete