Thursday, February 15, 2007

Arrival and hair dresser




The picture of the taxi was taken last month when I arrived back after Christmas vacation. Beto went to the airport to meet me and on the bus later that day we ran into our friends from Belgium who teach at the school. Crazy! When we arrived in town we saw a former school bus driver who is now a taxi driver. He insisted that he could take all of us and our stuff in one trip. I thought it was so unbelievable, hence the photo. He´s also the same one that fit 8 of us into his car when Amber came to visit, then put 4 of our boys in the trunk. Good times.
My first hair cut to a human, well, my second, but my first was to L.Heida when she donated her hair and then I wasn´t really paying attn. too much to style, I just chopped it. Beverly wanted it short but not just chopped. I think I went a little too short but she was a good sport about it. She wasnt even scared when I told her that all of my Barbie´s ended up bald when I played beaty salon.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that picture with all the kids in the trunk!! that pic with the luggage is crazy!

    ReplyDelete