Saturday, November 21, 2009

Daddy's gone away!

Because beto only gets six months whenever he comes into the US he had to go back to Guatemala for a couple of weeks. He's happy to be able to visit his family but it is really hard without him. He helps a TON and Santi just adores and loves his dada so much. We've talked on the phone three times since he left two days ago and when we put dada on speaker phone, santi just lights up with the biggest smile. tonight when beto said "adios" santi waved good-bye to the phone.
last night santi didn't sleep very well. I think he's teething again and maybe having separation anxiety. hopefully he'll do better tonight.

i am going to try substitute teaching come January but there are a lot of forms to fill out, and unfortunately I let my preliminary credential expire in 2007 so i found out i have to take 30 post-bacc units to get it renewed, plus CPR. I don't know how I'm goin to do that from Honduras when we go back in June. But hopefully I can get a good start here in CA in January.

It's been really fun having Seth, my oldest nephew living with us since Oct. And my mom had the front bathroom remodeled. It looks really nice.

I am bummed Beto won't be here for Thanksgiving but very excited that we can spend Santi's first Christmas here in the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment