Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just married!



Here we are at our reception. It was beautiful and fun, everything we wanted! Thanks to all who came. We are so blessed by all our family and friends.
We enjoyed a two night honeymoon in Laguna Beach and then headed back to Long Beach to spend time with Mary's family before they left again for Africa. With all the family, 20 of us, in my parent's house, it was quite possibly the best Christmas yet!
We are safely and happily back in La esperanza fixing up the apt. to be more homey and I enjoyed giving a devotional and time of prayer each day to my students last week. We are really excited about the ministry God has for us here this year.
Happy new year to you all1
Blessings in 2008!
Love
Beto and Laura Perez Speaks Monterroso

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You guys look great. I think I recognize that backdrop, don't I? I've stood on that stage.

    I'll be in Tegucigalpa the first part of next month; we're setting up some TV/radio in Honduras.

    Hope you guys are well.

    Grace and peace,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry we could not be at your wedding, but we were trying to juggle two funerals that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an AWESOME day!!! I am so happy I was able to share it it with you.

    I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great picture of you! I loved spending time with you and Beto while you were here. You could not have dreamed of a better man of course that is cuz God found him for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura & Beto...

    What a handsome couple! Congratulations you two!!! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasuze otyanno Ssebo! Hey there Laura! Just trying to keep Beto up on his Luganda! Love the reception pic of the sweetie pies, especially the crown of flowers on the groom's head! :) I loved being there with you for your wedding and pray often for you two.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasuze otyanno Ssebo! Hey there Laura! Just trying to keep Beto up on his Luganda! Love the reception pic of the sweetie pies, especially the crown of flowers on the groom's head! :) I loved being there with you for your wedding and pray often for you two.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete