Friday, October 12, 2007

Rainy Season

Today it´s been raining literally all day, and supposedly it´s going to be raining for the next 72 hours straight. I had about 7 kids missing in each class today and I´m in an internet cafe with a generator because the electricity has gone out.

Lately things in school are going well, better. My difficult class isn´t so difficult anymore, they are all pretty smart, and they are a lot of fun.


REcently i had a surprise visit from two friends from LA, Laura and Allan Heida. they and I spent about 4 days together and Allan made a video for me which was shown at my church in Long Beach. It turned out really well.

The next weekend my roomate from Tegucigalpa came up to visit me with one of the teen boys she´s raising right now. We three had a lot of fun and it was great to talk and laugh with them.

Thanks for all your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you, Laura. I talked with Jamie the other day. WI news: Johanna and Hank had a boy on sat named Isaiah Isaac. Doug P's dad had heart surgery that went well- he is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you enjoyed the visit from Alan and Laura. Good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!!!! I've been missing hearing from you. .Glad all is well and you had a fabulous visit from your best buds.

    mucho amor!
    katy

    ReplyDelete