Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bag o' Milk


For some who were interested in this phenomenon, here's a picture of how I buy my milk. Usually I cut a small hole in one of the top corners and pour it into a pitcher, but when it's being used(my one and only with a lid), I cinch it with a clothespin and CAREFULLY set it on the top shelf of the fridge, in the back corner held up by my jar of salsa and a can of Coke. It's good tasting but so inconveniente, but I buy it because I refuse to buy the shelfed boxed milk and it's cheaper than buying it in the jugs like we do in the States.
In other news, the school year is winding down nice and quickly. I am looking forward to doing more fun activities with my students these last four weeks.

6 comments:

  1. So, is it dry milk that you mix with H2O?

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous. :)

    remember getting coke in a bag in guate??

    l

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. That's how our milk came in Bandung, Java. And it was delivered to our door. Just like the milkman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean just like the milkman in Leave It To Beaver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. did I tell you the kids lunches at school are in a little bag and they poke it with a straw! The first time I went to help in Shelby's class I busted open the milk and it went everywhere!! I don't know how the kids mastered that task!

    ReplyDelete