Saturday, October 07, 2006

God´s blessings



Here´s Beto washing clothes too. It´s been fun having him around. It´s a miracle really that he´s recieved this job here. He´s loving it so far even though it´s pretty difficult being his first year teaching and all. The staff at the school is really amazing. I told them my story of coming to Honduras and why, and about Beto but I didn´t ask them if they had any openings for him. But the direction talked amongst themselves and then told me, well, asked me if Beto would be interested in teaching P.E. And of course I said, Sure! But a couple of weeks later they weren´t sure if he would be able to come becasue the person who was already teaching and had said that they were going to resign decided not to resign. That´s at the other school where he teaches Bible. But they still offered him the job of teaching PE at Southwest 2 days a week and also doing odd jobs like painting wall murals, and teaching Bible at the other school once a week, and also helping out a lot at church. The pastor has been very generous and is buiding a good relationship with Beto. We´re both so happy, so thanks for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment