Monday, November 26, 2012

Round three side effects

Round three is over but now the side effects begin. Bela is not doing so well tonight, although right now she's doing better than yesterday and earlier today.  She got her last dose of a medicine called "Bortezimab" (sp?) that makes the heart race. Her rate was very high all night last night and today, with vomiting, no appetite, and lot of sleeping. No fever, though, so that's good. She was sent down for xrays of her chest and stomach earlier today. The chest xray came back negative but the stomach xray showed "an obstruction", which the Dr. thinks is Teflitis again. She is on TPN, or no breastmilk; only nutritional fluids, and still has a heart rate and also low blood pressure. Just a little bit ago I talked to beto who's staying the night at the hospital and he said she's doing a little bit better.
Apparently I've used up all of my free space here on my blog so until I figure out how to post more pictures I'm going to post most of them to facebook . Sorry for those of you who don't have a facebook account.

Thanks for all of your prayers and please keep them comin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment