Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friday...a new drum and a party

While we were shopping for school supplies we found this and had been looking for one and couldn´t find one anywhere. Santi is very pleased.

Three of my english students.  The middle one and the girl are new students. All are cousins.  I promised them a party at the end of each month at which we watch a movie IN ENGLISH.  I bring the movie and popcorn, they bring the coke, provide cups,plates,etc. Since Monday is Valentine´s Day, we combined a V'day party with the end of the month party...making up for not having a party in January...Each brought some V'day gifts for each other, including me! I love these kids!

Stefaney...very sweet

The youngest, Sury, trying to suck the wrapping off her lolipop.

¨Miss! Take a picture of me!¨ Johnatan....the funny one of the group.

Cristian, the oldest, wanted me to take a picture of him with all of his ¨loot¨he collected.

Of course, about 2 minutes after we started the movie, the electricity went out in town. Figures! So we played games and sang songs, IN ENGLISH, outside. then I made them clean up their mess.  they didn´t like me so well after that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura, I love all the pics, Santi is so cute. I really miss having the kids that age. He seems so happy with his drum!

    ReplyDelete